THEATER See more
more in food
THE PLAYSSee more
FULL PLAY VIDEOSSee more
The Jazz Romance of trumpeter Ben "Blue" Miller and Ellie Grace. A story as passionate as the music.
Winner: 2014 BroadwayWorld Orlando Awards, Best Lead Actress, Desiree Perez
"A play by Joseph Reed Hayes is a welcome oasis of cultured smarts."
Orlando Magazine| October 2019
From rubs to Reubens, frog legs to food trucks, great breakfasts to bizarre burgers, finds in your own backyard to a culinary excursion along the SunRail track, there’s something for everyone.
Edible Orlando| January 2017
Our annual guide to great cuisine, with 20 picks from Dining Critic Joseph Hayes, selections by readers in 57 categories, and four new Hall of Fame inductees.
Orlando Magazine| May, 2019
"I get inspired by color, or a dream … That’s what I do, you get inspired and you cook. We have specials every day. I’m making Spam from scratch.”
jazz ON EDGESee more
Jazz On Edge took over the 299-seat Garden Theatre with an all-star fest featuring pianist Edward Simon, the Tiptons Sax Quartet, and a post-show jam with Brian Groder and Doug Mathews.
House Concert #2
The Per Danielsson Trio appeared with their latest CD, TIME WILL TELL, full of what the Swedish call känsla—feeling, emotion, soul.
The first Jazz On Edge house/web concert was also the first house concert for Orlando-based Gypsy guitar band The Cook Trio.
Jazz On Edge debuts with a soldout show at Taste Restaurant the first Orlando appearance of NYC trumpeter Brian Groder, plus Esastside Combo and the premiere appearance of Clare Courchene's Quartet.
- Five-time Florida Magazine Association "Charlie" Award winner
- Alternative Programming Chair, Timucua Arts Foundation
- Creator, Producer, Pompeii's Table series in conjunction with Orlando Science Center
- Founding member, GoFLA/Sunshine Plate
- Director, The Company of Eccentric Beggars
- Creator, 13in13
- co-founder, Burry Man Writers Center
- Creator, House Theater Project
- Three-time Artist-in-residence, Atlantic Center for the Arts
- Winner: Telly Award, Best Independent Video Script
- Winner: 2014 BroadwayWorld Orlando Awards
- Winner: Community Foundation of Jacksonville Art Ventures Fund Grant
- Winner: Two-time United Arts Professional Development Grant
- Winner: Florida Division of Cultural Affairs Individual Artist Fellowship
- Winner: Galati Research Grant
- Winner: Awesome Foundation grant